Our Promise to You
These past few months have been an unprecedented challenge, but we are happy to announce that we are ready to welcome you back to Got Legs Furniture & Décor.
Safety is our first priority, and our dedicated team is well prepared to ensure the well-being of our customers and staff. In accordance with CDC recommendations, we will continue to maintain limited store hours, follow social distancing protocols, and implement new health and safety measures as needed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented situation.
We look forward to seeing you!
Safety Guidelines for Shopping With Us
- Face coverings are required for entry.
- Masks are available to purchase in-store for $1.
- Maintain a 6-foot physical distance from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Increased cleanliness and sterilization.
- In-store occupancy is closely monitored.
- Reduced store hours.
- If you are feeling sick or at a higher risk for severe illness, please stay home.
- We strongly encourage our customers to frequently check and follow the most updated CDC recommendations to better protect yourself and others.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility with adhering to our guidelines to keep our customers, associates and community healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our team at Got Legs Furniture & Décor is committed to strengthening the community and understands your concerns regarding the COVID-19 crisis. We want to take the opportunity to answer some common questions, so that we may continue to help you navigate these uncertain times.
Show Your Support
This year has challenged the resolve of Arizona’s nonprofit community, but we have risen to the challenge and continued to provide essential services for those less fortunate. In 2020, our dedicated team at Bridging AZ Furniture Bank has already furnished more than 50 homes for poverty-stricken veterans and provided more than 100 beds to individuals in need.
In order to keep serving the community, we are asking for YOUR help. As one of the many local organizations that have been impacted by COVID-19, we rely on donations from the generous public to operate. If you are able, please consider making a contribution today. Any donation, no matter how small, will allow us to continue our mission to eliminate homelessness in Arizona.
Thank you for helping us make a difference!